CO2 Flooding System (Fire Suppression System)
Why Carbon Dioxide?
Carbon Dioxide is an effective suppression agent applicable to a wide range of fire hazards. Carbon Dioxide works quickly, with no residual clean up associated with a system discharge which translates into minimal business interruption.
Other benefits of CO2 flooding system includes:
- Fast and Effective
- Electrically non-conductive – can be used on every electrical installations
- Also effective on flammable and combustible material in a contained areas
- Approved for Class A, B & C type of Fires.
- Environment friendly
- It can be used in total flooding and local application system.
Applications of CO2 flooding system:
- Flammable liquid storage areas
- Tank areas
- Electrical sub-stations
- Control rooms
- All confined areas